Friday, March 24, 2017

Petition To Get New Captain Underpants Audio Books Made With Ed Helms As Captain Underpants

I finally got to see the trailer for Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie(which I think might be based on the first four books), and Ed Helms proved himself to be a great Mr. Krupp/Captain Underpants. Sure, imagining his voice while rereading the books sounds good, but what if we got Scholastic Corporation to create new audio books for all the Captain Underpants stories(from the first one to the last one) with Ed Helms voicing Mr. Krupp/Captain Underpants. It should also be noted that the movie is releasing the same year as the book series' 20th anniversary. I originally thought Captain Underpants sounded like that weird voice from "The Upside Down Show" who says, "Shane and David (go to some random thing like "arrive at the ice cream truck") for the very first time!", but when I heard Ed Helms' voice as Mr. Krupp and Captain Underpants, that blew my mind in a positive/magical way, as if he was meant to voice them. I hope you all want these new audio books with Ed Helms as Captain Underpants made as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment