Monday, November 21, 2016

Make All Those Games We All Saw On The Nintendo Switch Trailer A Reality!!! Petition

I've noticed how Nintendo claimed that the gameplay footage on the Nintendo Switch reveal trailer did not reflect on any confirmed games, and I'm normally a guy who wants everyone to be happy, meaning get games they want from the trailer in this case. So I figured, how could I convince Nintendo to actually make Skyrim, Super Mario Switch, Mario Kart Switch, Splatoon Switch, and that EA Basketball Game actually come to the Switch, and that's when I remembered my(unfortunately failed) petition to bring Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure for Wii U into other countries, and I thought to my self, maybe if I did a petition about something really cool that people actually will care about, they might give it attention. So, here's the deal. I'm now making a petition to bring those games to life on the Switch. If you want to show your support, comment on this post, like it, and share it so it will get a lot of attention, and Nintendo might just bring those games to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment