Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Here's A Thought: Skylanders Creator

Recently, the Skylanders Creator app has come to Android, but there's a lot more you can do with character creation than just make random characters, with that said, I mean you can put yourself in the game, but not literally. We may have dreamed about going inside the game once in our lives, but, as Glumshanks said, "Portal Masters aren't supposed to use the Portal of Power on themselves", with that also been said, we could never achieve that goal. But, I've been able to take advantage of the Creator app, and I was able to make a somewhat accurate, but much better and more super heroic version of myself in the app, and this was the end result.

I call him, Super Dillon Wright, and his motto is, "Here that? Sounds like my power!" with a cool and magical voice. I know it's not too accurate, but please be nice to it. I can't wait to turn this into a figure with the 3D Printed Skylander option that costs $49.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment