Saturday, March 26, 2016

Just Played My First Real Pokémon Video Game For Real!

Today I finally bought the virtual console game Pokémon Special Pikachu Edition: Yellow Version for my New 3DS XL. So far, I caught Pikachu, Pidgey, Rattata, and Mankey. I've got to say, I've never thought Pokémon would be for me. I've beaten my Pokémon rival, Professor Oak's grandson Gary, twice without losing, even when I was very close to losing. I think this might have been something I've been procrastinating to try forever, and I didn't really know it. I'd recommend getting this game for those who never played Pokémon, and they're really wanting to try it. Red, Blue, and Green(In Japan) must be good games too, but Yellow really takes the (Yellow) cake. Here's a tip from a beginner, make sure the Pokémon is weak enough so it can be caught, but I'm not sure if the PokéBall breaks if a capture fails. Please tell me what you think of my opinion on Pokémon Yellow in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment