Sunday, March 17, 2013

Steven Spielberg's Gold Eggs And Meat

I'm sure you'll love this, have a seat, here's your meal, gold eggs and meat.  I does not like gold eggs and meat, it's you who I would like to eat.  Would you like them a la mode?  Would you like them with a toad?  I would not like them a la mode, I would not like them with a toad, I does not like gold eggs and meat, it's you who I would like to eat.  Would you eat them with a cod, holding up a metal rod?  I would not eat them with a cod, holding up a metal rod, I would not like them a la mode, I would not like them with a toad, I does not like gold eggs and meat, it's you who I would like to eat.  How about with a dash of salt, on the San Andreas Fault?  No, not with a dash of salt, on the San Andreas Fault, I would not eat them with a cod, holding up a metal rod, I would not like them a la mode, I would not like them with a toad, I does not like gold eggs and meat, it's you who I would like to eat.  Would you, could you in Japan, with Godzilla and Rodan?  I would not, could not in Japan, with Godzilla and Rodan, no, not with a dash of salt, on the San Adreas Fault, I would not eat them with a cod, holding up a meta rod, I would not like them a la mode, I would not like them with a toad, I will not eat gold eggs and meat, it's you who I would like to eat.  Eat them, eat them, on a cloud.  Oh alright, for crying out loud.  MMMMM.  Gold eggs and meat, I do not hate.  But now those clouds won't hold your weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment