Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Wii U Information

I just found some new information about the brand new piece of modern technology, the Wii U. I saw that the Wii U's fine sofware menu looks like a smashing combonation of the 3DS, Wii, and IPad menu screen. On the Wii U video chat, not only can you talk to your friends face to gamepad, you can also draw the gamepad screen to write a message, if you can't seem to say what you want to say. And, the back of the Wii U box has a nice U on it, and has two boxes inside, just like the Wii. If you're wondering how I'm going to get my hands on this, here's how, I put my Wii U, which is the Delux Bundle, on Walmart layaway, in a way, I pre-ordered it. I'll be doing an unboxing video on it on my YouTube channel, but until then, just 11 more days to wait.    

No comments:

Post a Comment