1. The menu looks very nice,you got your disk channel, your Mii channel, your Settings channel, your Wii U Chat channel, your mysterious Wii channel, your mysterious Graph channel, your Parental Control Channe, and your Safty Guide channel, along with your bottom applications, Miiverse, eShop, Internet Browser (not Internet Bowser), Nintendo TVII, and Notifications, looks nice, you can even have 12 accounts on Wii U, and swich the menu from GamPad to TV, and Miivese from TV to GamePad.
2. You can use the Wii U GamePad as a univeral TV remote, so you can watch TV and Play you game so you can do both at once without doing it the old classic fashion way.
3. The Wii U's eShop looks very awesome, I think this shows options like search, add funds, wish list, notifcations, but the pencil and ribbon I don't know about. What do you think they mean?
4. Miiverse, Nintendo's first social network,you can post things, like what you think of te game you're playing, your mood, almost anything, and it has an accomplishment system.
5. You can video chat with your friends with the Wii U Chat application, it's like Skype, only with no pay or fee's.
6. Nintedo TVii is a free TV service powered by Nintendo. You can watch almost anything on Nintendo TVii.
There are alot more things but those will be in future posts.